Saturday, April 13, 2013

Enjoying the spring time

Wow. I really thought I'd blog more now that I do it from my phone, and it's been a month and a half. Sheesh.

We have been busy getting outside and enjoying the spring time. I have been baking some yummy bread and muffins, hopefully a recipe will come your way soon but I still want to perfect it. I've also been knitting a bit, of course, but I'm planning to submit my latest project to be a published pattern, so no pics of that either.

I did finally finish the lace weight sweater for my big one. She loves it! The yarn is Madtosh lace, in Cousteau which is the most beautiful color. I want a sweater for myself out of that color! I haven't made the little chains to cinch up the sleeves, but she wears it all the time already.

I'm keeping this short and sweet and leaving you with my fav pics of spring so far. Hope you have some nice weather and beautiful flowers coming your way soon!






















3 comments:

  1. Lovely post! It's nice to see your knitting addiction has not come at the sacrifice of your family life! Keep up the good works, Veggiemama!

    ReplyDelete